This document has been prepared based on the evidence currently available about Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and is designed to safeguard the health of the staff and guests alike.
- Temperature screening of all individual guests and staffs is conducted upon entering the lodge.
- Guest baggage and shoes are disinfected upon entering the lodge.
- The guests name and contact details are recorded in log book at the front desk with their arrival/departure time for contact tracing.
- Room keys are sanitized and disinfected after each use.
- Hand sanitizers and masks are readily available at the reception for guests and throughout the lodge.
- The reception areas, front desk, common areas and staff areas are disinfected at regular basis.
- All high touch areas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at frequent intervals.
- All rooms are ventilated and sanitized after guests’ departure.
- The seating in the restaurant and bar areas has been configured to ensure safe distances.
- Additional sanitation procedures are in place for rooms, kitchen and restaurants.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all service professionals based on their roles and responsibilities.
- Standard Operating Procedures are placed in all Lodges and the staffs are trained accordingly to ensure the health and safety of all stakeholders.
Note: The Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality has made a negative PCR report compulsory for people travelling to Everest Region.